6.21.2011

Weekend insider round-up...

Hey everyone,


In addition to my Monday print "In-the-Biz" column, I'm trying something new this week. My co-workers and I are working on a new column idea that would be a sort-of "Weekend insider round-up" column. This Thursday I plan on releasing the final product here on the biz blog and on the Saratogian's website. If all goes according to plan (and I hope it does) the column will help give Saratogians some cool ideas about what's happening around town over the weekend.

If anyone has any tidbits or information about any upcoming weekend openings, drink specials or insider events, please send them my way at slourie@saratogian.com so we can give this column a good test run. I'd appreciate any advice and of course, any feedback after the trial insider column goes up.

Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for more!

SKL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home