2.23.2012

What's happening at the former Champion Pontiac-Buick-GM dealership?


The Champion Pontiac-Buick-GM dealership at 135 South Broadway closed in June 2009.
This week an observant local photographer who I only know via his/her twitter handle @SaratogaShoots, pointed out that the For Sale sign once in front of the building is now gone.
Our photographer Erica Miller (@togianphotog) went by today and confirmed @SaratogaShoots' report... so now I'm trying to figure out what's going on there.
Without that For Sale sign, I don't know who had listed the property. The last information we had was that it was owned by GM, but that was in 2009 and may have changed.

Anybody know if it sold or have an idea about who I could talk to? Let me know in the comments or edonohue@saratogian.com

-- Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home