New survey shows New York small business economic sentiment in unprecedented geographic detail
- New York's small businesses report being in the middle of the pack for their overall sentiment, lagging just behind the sentiment of other businesses in the Northeast
- New York businesses reported one of the largest gains in the country in their assessment of their Current Financial situation, with a 9 point improvement over the last year
- Inflation expectations for New York businesses have risen slightly over the past year, with business owners reporting the strongest gains in their plans to increase their employees wages
- Reflecting a trend shown nationally, New York small businesses are consistently more optimistic about the future than they are about current financial conditions, reporting a 20-30 point spread in how they respond to these two questions in the survey
- Nationwide the strongest growth in overall sentiment has been seen amongst the construction and transportation industries
- How would you rate your company’s financial situation today?
- Have you attempted to fill any part-time or full-time positions over the past three months?
- How do you expect the prices you charge to your clients or customers to change over the next three months?
Summer at Nine Pin
The warm weather means exciting events at Nine Pin, including these special announcements. Check them out!
June 13 -- Can Release and Pig Roast -- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Come on down to our production facility (929 Broadway) and enjoy delicious local pork with sides as we celebrate the release Nine Pin cans! We will begin serving food around 4 p.m. and there will be a canning demonstration from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Yanni's Too Restaurant will be serving food as well. Meal and cider to be purchased at Nine Pin the day of the event. There is no cover charge.
Dine'n at Nine Pin. Building off of last summer's hit Cider and Sliders, a different food truck will be stationed every night outside of Nine Pin until 9 p.m., with happy hour draft specials on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Here is the schedule for food trucks:
Wednesday - Slidin' Dirty Restaurant and Food Truck
Thursday - The Chuck Wagon
Friday - Grillin' & Chillin' Food Truck or Yanni's Too Restaurant
Saturday - Yanni's Too Restaurant
Can't make it down to Albany? See where you can pick up Nine Pin bottles here.
Tasting Room Hours at 929 Broadway
Wednesday – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday – 4.p.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday – 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday – 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
And by appointment. Tours by appointment only.
NYSERDA Announces Support for Seven NY-Based Energy Storage Projects to Expand Customer Energy Choices under Reforming the Energy Vision
Resilient and Efficient Solutions for Vehicles, Buildings or Electric Grid Use
Saratoga County Chamber invites all to celebrate Employee Wellness Month
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS® ribbon cutting today
Northshire Bookstore announces June events
- Deborah Dittner Body Balance: Empowering PerformanceLearn how to reconnect with the natural world and the powerful whole foods it offers to fuel up and achieve the sustainable energy we all want.
- Donna Miller Mad Random: Claiming Life out of ChaosMiller's book chronicles one family’s struggle to find normalcy while raising a son with severe emotional disabilities. Brutally honest, yet laugh out loud funny, this book shines a light on the anxiety, heartbreak and rage experienced by thousands of families seeking acceptance for their difficult, quirky children.
- Bob Stannard How to Survive the Recession and How to Survive the RecoveryThrough a variety of tales, columns and adventures these books are an autobiographical glimpse of a Vermont life.
- Gary Stine Claim Your ConnectionClaim the connection that already exists between you and your audience. Public speaking is a chance to share who you really are with the world. This book is designed to help you hone your skills.