7.23.2013

A night out at Strata for I am I can



Strata Wine Bar Food - Ballston Spa, NYSite logoI


f you’re looking for a casual, fun midweek evening out with a purpose, join I am I can at Strata restaurant for dinner Tuesday, Aug. 13. Strata, formerly known as 51 Front, is at 51 Front St. in Ballston Spa.

The restaurant is donating 15 percent of the evening’s proceeds to I am I can, a program that selectively partners mentors and high school girls who enrich each other’s lives. Proceeds will support I am I can in expanding its programs and outreach.

One of the students said, “I have often heard that knowledge is power. Until recently, I did not know what that meant. Now I understand that knowledge gives you the power to lend a hand to those in need, not only financially, but through support and guidance. I have a mentor who has helped me tremendously with achieving my aspirations and preparing me for the future. I plan to one day follow in the footsteps of my mentor and help other young women. It is my belief that success is of no importance unless you use it for the benefit of others.” 

Learn more about I am I can at www.iamicanachieve.org or by contacting founder Avon Scherff at 688-3010, ext. 102. View Strata’s menu and history at www.facebook.com/51FrontWineBarandBistro.



--Jennie

1 Comments:

Blogger John Michle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, July 27, 2013 3:12:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home