1.21.2010

Back in the biz

My apologies for the lack of posts recently; I know at least one reader out there in cyberspace who was concerned about the unexplained absence of posts -- thanks for keeping me in line, MT.

I was on a vacation last week, and I did not get the column from Jan. 11 published online before I left the office. Below you will find those posts, which were originally published in the print edition on Jan. 11.

Stay tuned for a massive helping of business news coming next Monday, Jan. 25.
Also, look out for an update on the Boca Viva closure sometime early next week in February. As always, feel free to add your comments to the blog and post any tips, news or suggestions for improvement.

Thanks for reading!

MN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home