6.29.2015

Dawgdom 2015 transition

A letter from downtown Saratoga Springs shop owner Sara Ellis:

After eight years of happily serving Saratoga's dog community, I must put my health ahead the
business and close Dawgdom's storefront at 35 Van Dam St. In August 2015 the business will
transition to all online sales, rededicate the brand & expand the line on dawgdom.com. I hope
to continue my philanthropy with Rescue Organizations and the Heather Bohm-Tallman Doggy
Booth in new locations & more. Continue to follow us on facebook for updates.

Many people know that I have struggled with my health for quite some time. A seizure inducing
brain lesion from a prior surgery will be addressed this fall. I look forward to the time this
transition may afford my family and me... Dave, Fred, Mav, Lilly & Goose.

There will be a Celebration Party & Fundraiser for "Friends of the Saratoga County Animal
Shelter" on Sunday, July 26th 4-8, the day before closing. Friends, Food, Raffles and
Donations to be had - We look forward to seeing a good turnout of friendly faces.
Thank you all for being the amazing dog community you are!

Appreciatively yours,
Sara Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home