4.09.2012

Coffee Planet renovations and a new biz blogger

Hi there,
We finally have a new business reporter, yay! Jamie Munks joined us from the Post Star last week, so my brief tenure at the helm of this blog is over. She's just getting the hang of her new beat (which combines education and business), but feel free to email tips to jmunks@saratogian.com or leave them in the comments on this blog.

I've got one little news item for you folks, though.
I drove past Coffee Planet this afternoon and was shocked to see the Ballston Spa cafe's windows covered in paper -- I thought they closed! But don't worry, I called right away (when it comes to coffee, seconds count) and was informed that they are only temporarily closed while the cafe undergoes renovations. They expect to reopen April 20. Phew.

Hopefully we'll have some more info on this later and some pics of Coffee Planet's makeover.

Hope you all had a nice weekend,

Emily

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jim said...

Nice post which Planet this afternoon and was shocked to see the Ballston Spa cafe's windows covered in paper I thought they closed But don't worry, I called right away and was informed that they are only temporarily closed while the cafe undergoes renovations. They expect to reopen April 20. Phew. Thanks a lot for posting.

Friday, June 08, 2012 1:23:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home