Francoise Dunefsky to serve second term as Chair
Albany, NY – New York State Industries for the Disabled, Inc. (NYSID) has announced the members of its Board of Directors for 2016:
- Francoise Dunefsky, retired president and CEO of Gateway Community Industries, Inc. in Kingston, was elected to her second one-year term as Chair.
- Michael Decker, chief operating officer of AHRC New York City, was elected to his first term as Vice Chair, having previously served as Secretary-Treasurer.
- Kevin Crosley, president & CEO at Herkimer ARC, and Carolina Cordero-Dyer, associate executive director at The Osborne Association, Inc. in the Bronx, were elected as Secretary and Treasurer, respectively. Crosley and Cordero-Dyer have served on NYSID's Board of Directors since 2009.
Also elected to the NYSID Board of Directors' Class of 2018 were:
- Susan Delehanty, CEO at North Star Industries/Citizen Advocates, Inc. in Malone;
- Mark Tebbano, senior vice president at Clough, Harbour & Associates in Albany; and
- William McHugh, CEO at Heritage Centers/Allentown Industries in Buffalo
James Moran, consultant and policy advisor, was elected to the Board of Directors' Class of 2016.
Election votes to the 2016 Board of Directors were ratified at NYSID's 2015 Annual Meeting by the General Membership on September 30 at The Saratoga Hilton.
Established in 1975, NYSID is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation which created employment opportunities for more than 7,000 New Yorkers with disabilities this past year. NYSID supports job creation efforts for a diverse group of New Yorkers with disabilities through a statewide network of 170 community rehabilitation agencies and private sector business partners. Its offerings are approved by the NYS Office of General Services and include janitorial, document imaging, industrial laundry, office temps, and other services, as well as a wide range of products assembled, packaged and/or manufactured by people with disabilities. For more information, visit http://www.nysid.org