10.05.2010

Updated 10/7: Saratoga Pizza House closed?


It looks like Saratoga Pizza House on South Broadway has closed ... for now. Whether it's a permanent closure -- as several sources have indicated -- I have yet to confirm. But a sign on the door says "Closed for renovations."

One patron of the business, Dave Hunter of Loughberry Road, wrote earlier this week to tell me he is "quite shocked" to see that the Pizza House is "closed up tighter than a drum, effective Sept 30th, 2010." 

Dave also says: "I have enjoyed all their food including pizza for the past 30 years going back to the location on Broadway downtown. We will miss them the most because they delivered to our home with friendly, accurate and punctual service. Carry on!"

Owners couldn't immediately be reached at the restaurant, and I'm trying to find another number to contact them.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sign on the door says: "Closed for renovations"

Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:19:00 PM 
Blogger Mareesa Nicosia said...

I saw the sign myself, yesterday. I'm trying to contact the owners to find out what's actually going on, but I do not have any phone numbers. Any help from readers is appreciated. Thanks.

Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:02:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home