5.25.2009

Blog now open for business

Hi all, and welcome to In The Biz, a blog to supplement the business and (occasionally) the education beats I cover for the print edition of The Saratogian.
I intend for this virtual space to serve as a forum for engaging, respectful discussion between members of the community, including local business owners, consumers and online readers in general.
My aim is to keep my finger on the pulse of the Saratoga business scene and provide weekly updates on openings, closings, news and trends.
Every now and then I might throw in a post about something unrelated to the beat, just to spice things up a bit.
I welcome your ideas and tips, which you can post as comments to the blog or e-mail to me at mnicosia@saratogian.com.

Cheers,
Mareesa

1 Comments:

Blogger muldoonmedia said...

good luck with your new blog.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:41:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home