Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce announces Ireland trip
This year, the Saratoga Race Track will be celebrating the 150th year of racing in Saratoga Springs. The Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce 2013 Annual International Travel Trip has been organized to tie into this year of celebrating racing.
Former Good Times Lakeview Restaurant will open as Villago in September; boat launch open now
The family educates and informs customers with regular wine tastings and other charitable social gatherings that often revolve around a love of wine.
The belle of Saratoga’s downtown retail world is turning over a new leaf. Lifestyles, at the coveted corner of Caroline Street and Broadway, has changed hands, and Saratogians can expect some distinct changes within.
Strata opens in place of the former 51 Front Wine Bar and Bistro
Ballston Spa National Bank holds renovation celebration at Greenfield Center office
Hattie’s throws 75th anniversary party
Lola Accessory Boutique opens in downtown Saratoga
“Because of the connections I developed at Bloomingdale’s, I am able to offer the most compelling assortment of fashion accessories at competitive prices,” said the Cohoes resident.
For more information, see www.shop-lola.com.
Gluten-Free Burgers and Beers dinner coming to 50 South restaurant
- A Longlesson Farm burger of grass-fed and antibiotic-free beef served on a Saratoga gluten-free roll with fried onion straws , local cheddar cheese, local smoked bacon or pork belly (depending on availability) with grace cheese, and house-made barbeque sauce.
- A pan-seared tuna burger, served on a Saratoga gluten-free roll with an Asian slaw.
- A gourmet vegetable burger with local chevre served on a Saratoga gluten-free roll with potato skins.
- Course 1, or the welcome, will feature the Blonde Ale, both light and refreshing, which offers bright notes of honey and a subtle floral aroma with a crisp clean finish
- Course 2, or the appetizer, will feature the Raspberry Ale, a delightfully drinkable ale that offers a crisp yet complex balance of subtle fruit flavor and aroma with a zesty, citrusy finish, brewed with natural raspberry puree and orange peel.
- Course 3, or the main course, will feature New Planet Beer’s Pale Ale, reminiscent of a classic American Pale Ale, offering bold hop character, and rich caramel and grapefruit notes with a clean yet distinctly hoppy finish.
- Course 4, or the dessert, will feature an exclusive tasting of New Planet’s latest Brown Ale, brewed with coffee and organic cocoa, and unavailable in any market served by New Planet Beer until late September.
KidzArt programs come to Saratoga County
Fitness Artist studio opens on Henry Street
Fitness Artist at 35 Henry St. will hold its grand opening Saturday, June 15 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. There will be raffles, healthy refreshments and tours of the new studio.
Fitness Artist takes an innovative approach to fitness, focusing on both body and mind. Self-improvement goes beyond cardiovascular exercise and weight training. When the body and the mind are in balance, the possibilities are endless. As this balance strengthens, so does your quality of life.
Call 573-9569 or visit www.fitness-artist.com/.
Saratoga Learning Center holds open house
Ballston Spa National Bank completes Galway branch renovations
Ballston Spa National Bank (BSNB) has completed renovations at its Galway office at 5091 Sacandaga Rd. In keeping with the renovation theme, special offers for home improvement loans, home equity lines of credit, mortgage loans and other bank services will be available to the public through mid-July.
Saratoga Chamber launches online petition asking Amtrak to allow bikes on certain trains
The Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce has launched an online petition that urges Amtrak President Joe Boardman to permit bikes on trains between New York City and Canada.